Monday, April 26, 2010

Amp / Tuner / CD Player



Trio (Kenwood) matching amplifier and tuner. Tuner is in great condition. The power indicator on the amplifer has failed and the phono stage (turntable input) is a bit unreliable. Otherwise all good!

Sony CD player. Occasionally seems to not recognise CDs. No idea if it just needs a go with a lens cleaner - I've just not had time to look at it properly.

I also have some speakers that I'll post shortly.

Free! Collection from Harajuku please. Would prefer someone to come and take away the lot.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. i`m interested in the speakers, if u could send pictures?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Chris.
    I would love to get the CD player and the amplifier!!!
    I could pick it up on Wed at from 16:45 to evening in Harajuku!!!
    Let me know please if it is still available!
    09047033427 or iPhone

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete